AFP MindShift cuts through the hype. These sessions and speakers offer unbiased, actionable advice on the trends and tools you should pay attention to in emerging technologies.
Sponsored by Capital One
AFP 2019’s MindShift Keynote features Joi Ito, the Director of the MIT Media Lab. During his Keynote presentation he will be explaining how to survive for our faster futures. He will argue that in the new world, organizations should value risk, disobedience and diversity rather than a more traditional corporate ethos of hierarchy and respect for experience to survive the proverbial “whiplash” of a universe in constant flux.
- Environmental, Social, & Governance (ESG) Factors and Credit Ratings: Making the Connection
- Now Playing: AI, ML and Finance in Real Life
- Emerging Technologies & Financial Planning: What Actually Works!
- A Corporate, a Bank and a Mega-Computer Walk into a Bar: How AI Can (and Will) Drive Productivity in Payments
- Avoid Mistakes: Make Fewer Assumptions About Blockchain
- Leveraging APIs to Transform Your Business Model
- Money Saving Developments Hedging With New Financial Instruments at CME Group
MindShift Row on the Exhibit Floor features emerging providers that are disrupting and transforming finance and treasury.
See who will be there:
- DVI, Inc.