Taxis in Las Vegas accept all major credit cards and will be readily available near the convention center and throughout the downtown area.
There are 3 Amtrak Bus stops in Las Vegas:
The Las Vegas Monorail
The monorail is a great way to explore the Las Vegas strip. It stops at 7 points:
- MGM Grand
- Flamingo/Caesars Palace
- Harrah’s/The LINQ Hotel + Experience
- The Las Vegas Convention Center
- SAHARA Las Vegas
For maps, schedules, and pricing click here.
The Deuce is the name of Las Vegas’ form of public transportation that’s operated by the Regional Transportation Committee. For maps, schedules and pricing click here.
There are 2 on-site parking options for the Mandalay Bay Convention Center
- Valet parking
- 0 to 2 hours: $16
- Over 2 to 4 hours: $18
- Over 4 to 24 hours: $24
- Over 24 hours: $24 each additional day or fraction thereof
- Self Parking
- 0 to 60 minutes: No Charge (1st Day Only)
- Over 1 to 4 hours: $12
- Over 4 to 24 hours: $15
- Over 24 hours: $15 each additional day or fraction thereof
For additional parking options at other MGM resorts click here.