The AFP Pinnacle Awards, sponsored by MUFG, recognize excellence in treasury and finance. AFP invites you to nominate your unique idea that Increased Revenue, Reduced Risk, Enhanced Productivity, Saved Costs, or Improved Quality.
Three Pinnacle Award finalists, and the grand prize, will be honored during the AFP 2020 Virtual Experience.
The submission window has closed and the finalists will be announced soon.
New this year: A panel of judges will narrow down the submissions to three finalists. Then YOU and your fellow treasury and finance professionals get to vote and select the grand prize winner. More information on the voting process will be posted after the submission window closes.
- Treasury and finance departments of companies, organizations or government entities – regardless of size, industry or location – may enter for a 2020 AFP Pinnacle Award.
- There are no entry fees.
- The submission deadline is July 24, 2020.
- Affiliation with AFP or any other professional association is not required.
- The treasurer or chief financial officer of the applying company must validate all entries, and every applicant must agree to be interviewed.
Judging & Publicizing Winning Work
- All entries will be screened to mask any material necessary to ensure blind and impartial evaluation by the judges.
- All entries become the property of AFP for the general advancement of knowledge in the treasury and financial field.
- The sponsors may publish and publicize entries in any manner and without compensation.
- Entries will not be returned to applicants.
Individuals and organizations submitting entries to the AFP Pinnacle Awards Program acknowledge that they:
- Grant permission to the sponsors and to anyone authorized by the sponsors to publicize the organization's name as well as
photographiclikeness of the developer(s) of the winning entry.
- Affirm that the submission is the original work of the
entrants,and that it does not infringe upon the property rights of any third parties.
- Affirm that the company has the full right to enter the award program and to transfer all rights in the submission to AFP.
- Agree to hold the sponsors harmless from
claimby any third parties arising from any use of the submission.
Pinnacle Award Honoraria/Charity Event
Three finalists will be selected and AFP will provide up to two complimentary AFP 2020 Virtual Experience registrations to each finalist. Additionally, AFP will also provide each finalist with up to two complimentary registrations to our in-person AFP 2021 event in Washington, D.C. from November 7-10, 2021.
AFP will present the AFP Pinnacle Grand Prize Winner with a $10,000 check to go to the winner’s charity of choice.