The AFP Pinnacle Awards, sponsored by MUFG, (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group NYSE: MUFG), recognizes excellence in treasury and finance. AFP invites you to nominate your unique idea that Increased Revenue, Reduced Risk, Enhanced Productivity, Saved Costs, or Improved Quality.
Three Pinnacle Award finalists, and the grand prize, will be honored during AFP 2021.
A panel of judges will narrow down the submissions to three finalists. Then YOU and your fellow treasury and finance professionals get to vote and select the grand prize winner.
Click here to read more about the finalists and their submissions
Voting is now closed.
- There are no entry fees.
- The submission window will open on June 6, 2021 and the deadline to submit is July 30, 2021.
- Affiliation with AFP or any other professional association is not required.
- The treasurer or chief financial officer of the applying company must validate all entries, and every applicant must agree to be interviewed.
Judging & Publicizing Winning Work
- All entries will be screened to mask any material necessary to ensure blind and impartial evaluation by the judges.
- All entries become the property of AFP for the general advancement of knowledge in the treasury and financial field.
- The sponsors may publish and publicize entries in any manner and without compensation.
- Entries will not be returned to applicants.
Individuals and organizations submitting entries to the AFP Pinnacle Awards Program acknowledge that they:
- Grant permission to the sponsors and to anyone authorized by the sponsors to publicize the organization's name as well as
photographiclikeness of the developer(s) of the winning entry.
- Affirm that the submission is the original work of the
entrants,and that it does not infringe upon the property rights of any third parties.
- Affirm that the company has the full right to enter the award program and to transfer all rights in the submission to AFP.
- Agree to hold the sponsors harmless from
claimby any third parties arising from any use of the submission.
AFP Pinnacle Award Ceremony
All 2021 AFP Pinnacle Finalists will be honored for their winning solutions at AFP 2021. The awards will be presented by a senior MUFG executive in concert with the President and CEO of AFP.
The AFP Pinnacle Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the three finalists and be awarded this special honor during the ceremony. MUFG will also make a $10,000 donation to a charity chosen by the Grand Prize Winner. AFP provides up to two complimentary conference registrations, transportation and lodging for each of the finalists.
AFP will highlight the finalists’ achievements by adapting their entries into articles that will be published in an upcoming AFP Exchange magazine. In addition, each winner will receive one CTP/CCM credit for each page of the published articles.
Pinnacle Award Honoraria/Charity Event
At the award ceremony, AFP will present the AFP Pinnacle Grand Prize Winner with a $10,000 check to go to the winner’s charity of choice.