Practitioner Team Pricing
First And Second Practitioner At Full Rate
|Early||By June 26, 2020||$1,274||$1,669|
|Standard||By September 18, 2020||$1,649||$2,044|
|On-site||After September 18, 2020||$1,899||$2,294|
Additional Applicants At The Team Rate
|Early||By June 26, 2020||$895||$1,290|
|Standard||By September 18, 2020||$995||$1,390|
|On-site||After September 18, 2020||$1,095||$1,490|
Why attend as a team?
The ABM team knows that attending Conference as a team means getting to divide and conquer, execute on their goals and build their team while fostering new relationships. Hear what they have to stay about attending as a team and read Anthony Scaglione's—Executive Vice President and CFO of ABM— blog post about how to utilize your team to strategically attack the numerous conference sessions.
In addition to significant savings, get relevant, valuable content for you and every member of your team. Team benefits include the following:
- Increased exposure at multiple sessions.
- New ideas, strategies and best practices to implement right away.
- A wealth of information and insight to share with the rest of the company.
- Different perspectives from thousands of your peers who are dealing with similar challenges.
- Expanded networking opportunities for your company.
Note: Team registration is limited to corporate practitioners from the same employing company.Register Your Team
Questions about Team Pricing? Contact Justin Barch, AFP's Director of Corporate Sales.