Submit a Proposal for AFP 2023
AFP Conference attendees are seeking more than professional development content. They seek to learn about developments and innovations that have a current and/or future impact on corporate treasury and finance. Showcase your expertise to thousands of treasury and finance professionals; apply to lead an educational session at AFP 2023. Submissions are being accepted through February 10, 2023.
All submissions will be reviewed by the AFP 2023 task force of treasury and finance professionals. Decision notifications will be distributed in late April.
Please adhere to the submission requirements outlined on the proposal submission site.
- You are permitted to submit more than one proposal covering different topics.
- Do not submit the same proposal topic under different educational tracks.
- Do not create a speaker profile placeholder (e.g., TBD Speaker or Speaker TBD) if the speaker is not yet confirmed.
- When creating a speaker profile please include their email, not the submitter’s email. The email address is used solely for communicating information relevant to the session, should the proposal be accepted.
- Each proposal must be completed in its entirety to be fully submitted.
If you have started or already submitted a proposal, you can return to the proposal later, until the close of the submission window, February 10, 2023, to add final edits before submitting.
Please contact Marcia Solomon at [email protected] or call (301) 961-8858 if you have any questions about submitting a proposal.
At AFP, we believe the treasury and finance profession becomes stronger when diverse voices come together. Our goal is to create an inclusive, respectful conference experience that welcomes participation from people of all races, ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, abilities, religions and ages. As such, we are actively striving to increase the diversity of perspectives within our conference sessions, in order to enrich the experience for the entire treasury and finance community.
More Call for Proposals Information
- Submission Tips
- Potential Proposal Topics
- Proposal and Session Guidelines
- Educational Track Descriptions
- Speaker Benefits
- Top Proposal Examples