Submit a Proposal for AFP 2024
AFP Conference attendees are seeking more than professional development content. They seek to learn about developments and innovations that have a current and/or future impact on corporate treasury and finance. Check out attendee stats from AFP 2023 in San Diego.
Showcase your expertise to thousands of treasury and finance professionals and apply to lead an educational session at AFP 2024. Submissions are being accepted through February 9, 2024.
All submissions will be reviewed by the AFP 2024 task force of treasury and finance professionals. Decision notifications will be distributed in late April.
Please adhere to the submission requirements outlined on the proposal submission site.
- You are permitted to submit more than one proposal covering different topics.
- Do not submit the same proposal topic under different educational tracks.
- Do not create a speaker profile placeholder (e.g., TBD Speaker or Speaker TBD) if the speaker is not yet confirmed.
- When creating a speaker profile please include their email, not the submitter’s email. The email address is used solely for communicating information relevant to the session, should the proposal be accepted.
- Each proposal must be completed in its entirety to be fully submitted.
All speakers must agree to provide a robust, substantive presentation deck to accompany their session, regardless of the format. Panel discussions and/or moderated interviews are required to provide presentations as well that support the discussion of the overall topic and help to summarize the key takeaways for the audience. All presentations must be delivered using the PowerPoint template that AFP provides.
AFP’s mission is to provide unbiased educational content for its members and certification holders, who make up most of the audience. Speakers must not engage in any sort of sales activity during their session. Sales activity is reserved for the exhibit hall and the numerous networking activities AFP provides.
Prohibited Sales Activities Include:
- Product demonstrations of any kind.
- Extensive highlighting of any product or service and contrasting it with others.
- Handing out brochures, flyers or sales takeaways of any kind. The dissemination of such items is reserved for the exhibit hall floor only.
- Conducting sign-in sheets, mass collection of business cards, or roll call.
If you have started or already submitted a proposal, you can return to the proposal later, until the close of the submission window, February 9, 2024, to add final edits before submitting.
Please contact Marcia Solomon at [email protected] or call (301) 961-8858 if you have any questions about submitting a proposal.
Speakers are responsible for their own travel arrangements/hotel accommodations and AFP does not pay honoraria for speaking on an educational session at AFP 2024. For information on hotels within the AFP block and travel information, please visit the event website for updates.
At AFP, we believe the treasury and finance profession becomes stronger when diverse voices come together. Our goal is to create an inclusive, respectful conference experience that welcomes participation from people of all races, ethnicities, gender identities and expressions, sexual orientations, abilities, religions and ages. As such, we are actively striving to increase the diversity of perspectives within our conference sessions, in order to enrich the experience for the entire treasury and finance community.