Virtual Exhibitor Info
Exhibitor Profile Portal Instructions
AFP 2021 uses an online tool called LENND to build, review and approve your Exhibitor profile. Once your assets are ready for your Exhibitor Profile, log-on to the LENND Portal to begin.
Access the Portal
- An email will be sent to you to access the LENND Portal.
- Click the link in the body of the email.
- When you land on the Portal homepage, enter your email.
- As the main Exhibitor Contact, only your email address is given access. If you’d like to add another email, please email [email protected]
- The system will prompt you to create a password and click continue.
- To begin adding your profile assets, click the Form button.
- The portal homepage will show the list of tasks you have due for your event – click “Exhibitor Information Form” to submit assets needed for your Exhibitor Profile.
Build Your Profile
Review these documents for the assets needed to build your Exhibitor Profile.
Submit and Review Your Profile
- Click the Submit button. You can still return to edit assets after you’ve clicked Submit.
- Once you’ve submitted, return to the Portal homepage where you’ll see you have a Submitted Status.
- To edit your profile, click the Edit button to return to the form.
- To preview your profile, click Preview and Approve Profile.
- This is a simulation of what your page will look like. Confirm your images are formatted correctly, your links work, videos play and your description is accurate.
- Please note, Schedule a Meeting will not work in this preview.
- If your profile looks good, click the green Approve button at top of profile. You can continue to edit your profile after you’ve clicked Approve.
- October 15 – All Exhibitor assets due in LENND Exhibitor Portal
Virtual Exhibitor Webinar
AFP 2021 Virtual Exhibitor Informational Webinar #1
September 21, 2021
2:00PM – 3:00PM EST
This webinar will provide an overview of the entire platform and walkthrough all components + specifications needed. We will also have a Q&A portion where you can ask all questions and receive feedback directly from platform staff.
AFP 2021 Virtual Exhibitor Informational Webinar #2
October 27, 2021
2:00PM – 3:00PM EST
This webinar will walk through the final details of your Virtual Booth prior to going LIVE at the top of November. It will also focus on gaining access to your Exhibitor Dashboard and provide an in-depth overview on the metrics available to you. Your Exhibitor Dashboard will track all engagement from attendees across your Virtual Booth.