Click on the links below to jump to a specific section of the page.
- HOW DO I ASSIGN MY COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATIONS THAT COME WITH THE BOOTH?
- WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO ASSIGN THE REGISTRATION PASSES THROUGH THE ONLINE EXHIBITOR PORTAL?
- WHAT IF I NEED MORE REGISTRATIONS THAN MY COMPLIMENTARY ALLOTMENT ALLOWS?
- WE WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE MOBILE APP. WHERE DO WE ENTER OUR INFORMATION?
- CAN MY ORGANIZATION HOST AN EVENT AT AFP 2023?
- HOW DO I MAKE HOUSING ARRANGEMENTS?
- WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF EXHIBITOR DEADLINES?
- WHO IS THE GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTOR FOR AFP 2023?
- IS MY ORGANIZATION REQUIRED TO USE T3 EXPO'S SERVICES?
- CAN I HAVE FOOD AND BEVERAGE IN MY BOOTH?
- WHERE SHOULD I SHIP MY MATERIALS?
- WE PURCHASED A TURNKEY BOOTH; HOW DO I SUBMIT OUR GRAPHICS?
- I AM INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
- WHO IS THE DMC PARTNER FOR AFP 2023?
- WHERE CAN I FIND MORE GENERAL CONFERENCE INFORMATION?
- WHO IS THE OFFICIAL HOUSING AGENT FOR AFP 2023?
- WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ON THE SAN DIEGO CONVENTION CENTER?
- DO YOU SELL ATTENDEE LISTS?
HOW DO I ASSIGN MY COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATIONS THAT COME WITH THE BOOTH?
Registration assignments can be made through the Exhibitor Portal. The Exhibitor Portal is used to assign the complimentary registration passes that come with the booth, track, and purchase additional registrations (NON-REFUNDABLE). Only the designated primary and/or secondary booth/exhibitor contact have access to the online exhibitor portal. Please contact AFP at [email protected] if you need to change your booth/exhibitor contact or add a secondary contact.
WHEN IS THE DEADLINE TO ASSIGN THE REGISTRATION PASSES THROUGH THE ONLINE EXHIBITOR PORTAL?
They need to be assigned no later than September 15, 2023, to be considered pre-registered and to be included in the attendee list.
WHAT IF I NEED MORE REGISTRATIONS THAN MY COMPLIMENTARY ALLOTMENT ALLOWS?
If you need additional registrations, you will be able to purchase Exhibitor Conference Registrations and Exhibitor Floor Passes through the online exhibitor portal. These purchases are non-refundable. The AFP 2023 Exhibitor Full Conference rate is priced as follows:
- $1,350 till June 9, 2023
- $1,585 from June 10, 2023 through 11:59PM PT September 15, 2023
- $1,799 from September 16, 2023 through onsite
WE WANT TO BE INCLUDED IN THE MOBILE APP. WHERE DO WE ENTER OUR INFORMATION?
All exhibitors will be able to enter their company description and service categories via the online exhibitor portal.
If you have not already, please share your company logo here in the following formats to be included in the mobile app – both formats required:
- .ai or .eps file of your logo in color. All fonts should be converted to outline. Logos versioned in black and in white are also encouraged, if available.
- High resolution .png file of your logo in color. This file should be at least 600px wide or tall at 72dpi and have a transparent background.
CAN MY ORGANIZATION HOST AN EVENT AT AFP 2023?
Yes! However, Exhibitors and Sponsors may not host events during official conference hours, apart from the designated spaces (i.e. demonstration rooms) assigned by AFP. Official conference hours are listed below.
Exhibitors violating this policy will jeopardize their future participation in AFP Conferences. Companies who do not either exhibit or sponsor are not allowed to host any events or reserve/rent space in any conference facility during the conference.
Official Conference Hours:
Sunday, October 22 - 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m
Monday, October 23 - 7:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Events may start at 6:15 p.m. PT)
Tuesday, October 24 - 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Events may start at 5:45 p.m. PT)
Wednesday, October 25 - 7:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
HOW DO I MAKE HOUSING ARRANGEMENTS?
All sleeping room and suite assignments for exhibitors and sponsors should be made through Convention Management Resources (CMR), AFP’s official housing bureau.
WHERE CAN I FIND A LIST OF EXHIBITOR DEADLINES?
The Calendar of Deadlines can be found in the Exhibitor Service Kit which will be available this summer.
WHO IS THE GENERAL SERVICE CONTRACTOR FOR AFP 2023?
AFP has selected T3 Expo as our Official General Service Contractor for the show.
8 Lakeville Business Park
Lakeville, MA 02347
IS MY ORGANIZATION REQUIRED TO USE T3 EXPO'S SERVICES?
No, you are not obligated to utilize T3 Expo for your exhibit needs. We highly recommend T3 Expo because they know our show, as well as the building, and can address all your needs in a timely and knowledgeable way. You can choose other companies, but are still bound by union labor laws and San Diego Convention Center building requirements. If you choose to use a different Exhibitor Appointed Contractor (EAC), you must submit an online Non-Registrant Conference Pass Form and a Certificate of insurance by September 22, 2023. This form will be available mid-summer.
The COI should include the following within the “Description of Operations” section: conference name, exhibitor name/booth number, dates that your EAC will need access to the booth, and the Association for Financial Professionals, T3 Expo, San Diego Convention Center listed as “Additional Insured”. See example.
AFP 2023 (October 22-25, 2023)
Additional Insured: Association for Financial Professionals, T3 Expo, San Diego Convention Center
CAN I HAVE FOOD AND BEVERAGE IN MY BOOTH?
WHERE SHOULD I SHIP MY MATERIALS?
Due to the limited move-in time, we recommend shipping in advance to the T3 Expo Warehouse. Information is available in the Exhibitor Service Kit, including shipping dates, material handling order forms, and shipping labels.
WE PURCHASED A TURNKEY BOOTH, HOW DO I SUBMIT OUR GRAPHICS?
If you purchased a turnkey booth, your booth graphics will need to be submitted to T3 Expo. Instructions to submit booth graphics can be found in the Exhibitor Service Kit which will be available this summer.
I AM INTERESTED IN SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES, WHO SHOULD I CONTACT?
Gain maximum brand exposure at AFP 2023 by directly reaching your target audience while generating interest and traffic towards your exhibit hall booth. Browse through various sponsorship, advertising, and attendee experience opportunities to create a custom package that matches your organization’s unique marketing goals.
For any questions, contact Kevin Boyle at [email protected] or 301.961.8861.
WHO IS THE DMC PARTNER FOR AFP 2023?
AFP has selected Destination Concepts inc. (DCi) as our official DMC for the show. The DCi local team of designers, producers, and logistical experts are here to support you in creating a signature San Diego experience. Services include venue sourcing, décor & production, entertainment, activities, teambuilding, transportation, staffing, gifting, and creative services. To get started, please contact Steve Larson, Account Executive
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ON THE SAN DIEGO CONVENTION CENTER?
You can find more information here.